Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 42033 times)

Red Pill has a history of being the best option in this topic.

Red Pill has a history of being the best option in this topic.
I mean the first one was kinda good but the blue pill beat it out because you need mistakes in your life otherwise you wouldn't learn as well

Blue = Petty as forget
Red = Good choice

Judge!

wait
is red pill anyone i want, everyone, or just a random person?

wait
is red pill anyone i want, everyone, or just a random person?
any person you love will love you back

if they are real yes they count

#2 sounds boring as hell & fake
#1 sounds like sweet ass titties

titties it is

i already see my own tiddies every day

i'm also already in a long-term committed relationship so uh

i already see my own tiddies every day

i'm also already in a long-term committed relationship so uh
what about TWO long term committed relationships

what about TWO long term committed relationships
yea, left titty and right titty

this question has a very clear wrong and right answer

ok but like, to clarify stuff

you cannot use the red pill to just bang whoever you want. it does specify that you have to passionately love the person for them to also love you.
and that love wont be real. you essentially love someone for who they are, and if they're all of a sudden just like. head over heels for you, that's a pretty drastic change and... like drugs the instant gratification will be a short lived and dangerous one. it wont feel real and you'll fall out of love. and repeat the process. now, what it doesn't specify is whether or not they stop loving you after you stop loving them. you could amass an army of creepy stalkers.

what you can, however, do with those glasses. they're functionally x-ray, except that they see tiddies. this means you have portable xray, and that does mean you'd be able to see concealed weapons, among other things, unless that weapon was completely concealed by the tiddies. which they're normally not stashed there anyway. and they have a price they can be sold for, and since it's one of a kind and beyond our current tech, scientists would be a really big spender.