💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die

Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 41972 times)

For once, the blue pill's the best choice. But I know Trogtor will write a result description dissing the majority anyway.

it seems like you guys are finally beginning to realize the after effect of the red pill

maybe i made the blue pill a little too rewarding.....
do not take my microwave away

Obviously I would realistically end world hunger but since this is a joke thread let's say I choose the microwave, patent it, sell it around the world, make billions, and lead the fight to end world hunger while having my instant loving McDonald's

it seems like you guys are finally beginning to realize the after effect of the red pill

DONT TOUHC THE loving MCDONALDS
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 04:20:34 AM by Decepticon »

hahahaha don't do it punk i will fight you

Give me that microwave.

lol i always wanted that microwave

that "microwave" is stuff. it doesn't just warm up some packet and POOF a burger appears. it's a rehydrator. I guarantee you that that burger tastes like stuff. and even if you had that rehydrator, that doesn't mean you have the packets too.

except it won't taste like stuff

that "microwave" is stuff. it doesn't just warm up some packet and POOF a burger appears. it's a rehydrator. I guarantee you that that burger tastes like stuff. and even if you had that rehydrator, that doesn't mean you have the packets too.

you are very much wrong, good sir

microwave could end world hunger in a few simple steps

forget ending world hunger im not hungry.

ill take the microwave

whats the spy kids microwave?