Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 42467 times)

no water does not apply

i probably a should have elaborated on "end world hunger"

food basically becomes as plentiful as the dirt on the ground. i cant exactly explain how, but it just is. Maybe the world is like the willy wonka forest where everything is edible? Maybe a scientist invented a device to turn basic particles into full course meals with no cost? The point is, everyone in the world has access to any sort of meal possible. Yes, this means farming is obsolete. As for water goes, Im pretty sure there are plenty of natural foods out there that replenish thirst if you live somewhere where water is not a resource.

solution to world hunger: cannibalism

what if the pills just makes you go to sleep and dream the things it promised

Damn it, why isn't there a third party pill?

new poll tf22 or paldin

can i take the blue one multiple times

can i take the blue one multiple times
as much as i wish that would work the second consumption of the pill would be useless

i can make an alternative pill that taking it kills only one trap, giving you the satisfaction of picking off one trap at a time.

also the blue pill kills trap lovers too since to get rid of traps completely you have to get rid of their following

as much as i wish that would work the second consumption of the pill would be useless

i can make an alternative pill that taking it kills only one trap, giving you the satisfaction of picking off one trap at a time.
do it and ill overdose

Kill all traps and Espio too

if i sent you a picture of myself in a skirt, could i take the blue pill and get the effects of both (killing all traps, which i now am, and killing me)?