Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 42411 times)

I'd probably genocide any minority group over killing myself tbh. Not cause it's right or anything just because I'm not selfless enough
you can actually just take neither of them

no you have to take one

no you have to take one
that was never a condition before, it's too late to change the rules now, bitch

it has always been the rules
i dont see a neither pill up there bucko

they're mad that they need a little blue pill ;)

loving savage

it has always been the rules
it is implied. some guy in an alley offering you some pills isn't gonna stab you if you take none. also ur breaking ur own forgetin rules because both of these pills don't benefit you
eat it, troglodyte

it is implied. some guy in an alley offering you some pills isn't gonna stab you if you take none. also ur breaking ur own forgetin rules because both of these pills don't benefit you
eat it, troglodyte
but its all in the contract

but its all in the contract
sorry what was that i couldn't hear you over the sound of u being a forgeteng nerd baby

I hate traps more than i do my life

sorry what was that i couldn't hear you over the sound of u being a forgeteng nerd baby
the pill does not follow along with our worldly rules. in fact, it contains the power to bend them. our world consists inside the world of the pill, which is how the pill is able to bend our worldly rule. when we die, do we not escape from our world? what is death in our world if our world is merely a containment? wouldn't it benefit you to find out? or do you continue to play the pills game?

I have a good friend who's a trap and her life has more meaning than mine so red pill it is

the pill does not follow along with our worldly rules. in fact, it contains the power to bend them. our world consists inside the world of the pill, which is how the pill is able to bend our worldly rule. when we die, do we not escape from our world? what is death in our world if our world is merely a containment? wouldn't it benefit you to find out? or do you continue to play the pills game?
What the fucc kind of drugs created this post???????

What the fucc kind of drugs created this post???????
the orange pill

I have a good friend who's a trap and her life has more meaning than mine so red pill it is

>trap
>female

I don't think u no how this works