Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 42461 times)

whats the spy kids microwave?
the microwave that the spy kids use to microwave things

the microwave that the spy kids use to microwave things
so its just a regular microwave?
Whats the wattage?

so its just a regular microwave?
Whats the wattage?
it cannot be measured in numbers

it cannot be measured in numbers
Ah hell yeah i take the microwave

start a business with the microwave
become millionaire

magnificent microwave casserole

The only hunger that'll be ending is my own when I get my hands on that loving microwave

The microwave, but only because I don't want to see farmers lose their jobs to this few supply of food, which will also inevitably deteriorate into nothing, leaving more starvation than ever before.
how dumb do u have to be to think that significantly increased food production means less farmers
I don't recall trogtor saying a magical wormhole opens up in the sky regularly releasing food for everyone

how dumb do u have to be to think that significantly increased food production means less farmers
I don't recall trogtor saying a magical wormhole opens up in the sky regularly releasing food for everyone
You've got to think deeper than that. Money is only valuable because it can buy things. The things that it bus to create that value are food and water. Take away food, since everyone apparently has plenty, and now it's based on water. Farmers still need water to survive, and therefore need money to buy it. Farming is not profitable, since food has no value anymore. Farmers quit. Now, no one grows food. It becomes a commodity, then a luxury to eat. The poorest, including those farmers, can no longer afford to eat, leading to mass starvation and intensifying the lack of food.

You've got to think deeper than that. Money is only valuable because it can buy things. The things that it bus to create that value are food and water. Take away food, since everyone apparently has plenty, and now it's based on water. Farmers still need water to survive, and therefore need money to buy it. Farming is not profitable, since food has no value anymore. Farmers quit. Now, no one grows food. It becomes a commodity, then a luxury to eat. The poorest, including those farmers, can no longer afford to eat, leading to mass starvation and intensifying the lack of food.
Clearly, capitalism is flawed, comrade.

But seriously, as long as people need to eat, there will be some value in food.

i picked the wrong option aaa

paging trogtor to tell us whether water is included in ending world hunger

Whats the microwave from Spy Kids do?

Whats the microwave from Spy Kids do?
um it microwaves stuff tf do u think..........