💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die

Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 42015 times)

are we seriously not doing indestructible yeezy? what is it with you white people and inferior shoe brands smh
yeezys are stuff

yes you can buy anything with the credit card there isn't any catch with my poorly worded sentence

so a bank account with infinite dosh

are we seriously not doing indestructible yeezy? what is it with you white people and inferior shoe brands smh
yeezys are for suburban white kids that want to link and build
i dont fw the vision fam

On the last dose, having infinite knowledge also means having knowledge of how to avoid saying icup and how to make a functional and lethal gun out of duct tape with rounds made out of duct tape.

But on this one I chose the red pill.

Which is worth more? Infinite fashion, or infinite material wealth? Foolish ones, do you not see that the indestructible shoes are the superior choice?

Which is worth more? Infinite fashion, or infinite material wealth? Foolish ones, do you not see that the indestructible shoes are the superior choice?
Infinite wealth to get infinite fashion, you get both.

Infinite wealth to get infinite fashion, you get both.
then you cause massive inflation and everyone suffers, starfish

sounds hot to me uwu

infinite wealth will destroy the economy and you'll get assassinated and your infinite money will mean nothing. because freedom is priceless

you can buy people so freedom definitely has a price

nope you can pay them not to
infinite wealth will destroy the economy and you'll get assassinated and your infinite money will mean nothing. because freedom is priceless
You can pay them not to kill you and pay for bodyguards and such