[Map] Planet

Author Topic: [Map] Planet  (Read 16578 times)

It loads in some custom brick thing so people don't fall through the dts shape

It loads in some custom brick thing so people don't fall through the dts shape
It is a bunch of convex collision shapes on the dts

For Kitchen to work it will definitely be more than 4 static shapes with a ton of convex collision shapes (there are limits per shape though).

Could someone try making terrain with this method? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I want kitchen and GSF Maps to be done.

Guys you can't just convert a map with the method and have it work. For collisions to work you need loads of convex shapes, and with intricate maps like the kitchen or gsf maps it would require possibly thousands of shapes. Even then, the collision with these things is really weird with big shapes, which can be seen when you try to drive a vehicle on the bedroom.
Terrain is a completely different matter as well, you can't really turn it into a dts, and creating collision would be even harder.

Dude. Tell us How. Fukin How.
I really, REALLY wanna know too.

t h e  f u t u r e  i s  n o w

I really, REALLY wanna know too.
As we have been talking about in the thread, it spawns in collision shapes and TSStatic objects to create the planet and energy cubes. TSStatics are just like StaticShapes but simpler.

As we have been talking about in the thread, it spawns in collision shapes and TSStatic objects to create the planet and energy cubes. TSStatics are just like StaticShapes but simpler.

Okay,
Also, Is this thread gonna turn into everyone quoting crazies alt saying:
tbh i want kitchen
?