Blockland Server Popularity Chart (Top Servers)

Author Topic: Blockland Server Popularity Chart (Top Servers)  (Read 4291 times)

So basically a friend of mine made a database that stores information about the Blockland master server list. Based on ticks every few minutes, it determines which servers have the most consistent players on at any time of the day. Just thought I'd share this information, and I'll likely update this topic for future updates.

Update 02/13/17
Update 02/17/17

Accumulative Popularity:

Average Popularity:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:19:29 AM by Nobot »

Could be neat once its collected data for a while

What server has Tezuni been hosting?

This is really cool. What if you/your friend worked with Blockland Glass to make these auto-updating and add them to https://blocklandglass.com/stats/ ? It's always interesting seeing statistics about blockland as a whole.

Also funny seeing my username on there. :)

hah 95% of the time im hosting its a 2 player server with just me coding but on the rare time i do host i have a fair playercount

Oh look at that, tezuni is the most populated...

I have no idea how my server is popular

I have no idea how my server is popular

Judging by the amount of dramas you made that take place on your own server...

This is pretty cool, would have been interesting seeing this back in the day when we were peaking thousands of players daily.

This is pretty cool, would have been interesting seeing this back in the day when we were peaking thousands of players daily.
When was that?