Blockland (RETAIL) 10 Year Anniversary Countdown

Author Topic: Blockland (RETAIL) 10 Year Anniversary Countdown  (Read 12159 times)

i wonder if badspot has something planed its ok if its not a update but could it be a sale also where is est

Wow, pretty amazing! 10 years!

i think we should throw a huge ass party, and even have like a countdown thing
we should use the bedroom static map and have a combination of old and new add-ons and stuff
lets make it gr8

we should use the bedroom static map and have a combination of old and new add-ons and stuff
lets make it gr8
i agree

lets make it gr8
hell yeah

ok heres a bit more detailed/elaborated idea
the whole idea is that the party will take place within the bedroom static map, as the maps were really a big thing way back when. the server will have a countdown clock, counting until the date that the retail game was released, and there'll be a stuffton of shows and stuff. like new years 2017, its going to be full of events that players can do, ranging from old little games to new stuff. items will include really old stuff from way back when in the rtb days, to modern-day add-ons. the whole goal of the party is to not only celebrate the game's rich past, but to celebrate the game's current state and it's future.

the whole idea is that the party will take place within the bedroom static map, as the maps were really a big thing way back when. the server will have a countdown clock, counting until the date that the retail game was released, and there'll be a stuffton of shows and stuff. like new years 2017, its going to be full of events that players can do, ranging from old little games to new stuff. items will include really old stuff from way back when in the rtb days, to modern-day add-ons. the whole goal of the party is to not only celebrate the game's rich past, but to celebrate the game's current state and it's future.
i like this idea immensely

you got 10 day good luck

I better see the editor wand somewhere

really tho i'd really like to see someone implement that whole idea
we cant just not celebrate this

I better see the editor wand somewhere
what if badspot made everyone rowboats for the day

what if badspot was your dad

What badspot if badspot