Who's the nicest Blocklander you've ever met?

Author Topic: Who's the nicest Blocklander you've ever met?  (Read 12040 times)

masterlegodude, snot, plastiware, nitramtj, tictac, turtleey, tape and that may be it

betelgeuse called me "niggos" once after I killed him in a Trench Wars server. He made 13 year old me laugh a lot.

Seriously though, Greek2Me, Mega-Bear, Ravencroft, and many others have been pretty nice to me.

magickmage, dooble, and snot

if i had to pick one i would be stuck between georges and bluetooth

aa

I can't ever just pick one person when it comes to people i like or people that i think are nice, why must the BLF do this to me? :(

...Fine, i've randomly chosen Filipe1020 out of the bunch

along with masterlegodude
Masterlegodude
Masterlegodude
MasterLegoDude
masterlegodude
<3
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 10:40:43 PM by Masterlegodude »

I can't ever just pick one person when it comes to people i like or people that i think are nice, why must the BLF do this to me? :(

...Fine, i've randomly chosen Filipe1020 out of the bunch
u can go ahead and pick a few more dudes since it's what lots of us are doin anyways
<3
right back at u

u can go ahead and pick a few more dudes since it's what lots of us are doin anyways
That's unofficial though, OP said nothing about listing multiple people

oh and i forgot mega bear

I've been thinking about this a bit, to give a clearer answer. I really like Masterlegodude, Ike, Colten, Regulith, and Foxscotch for being around for the purpose of light discussion over the years. Recently another cool wave of people have come to my attention: Hodot, Nonnel, Gr8dayseth, Drydess, Reddboi, Resonte, anyone on the discussion topics. The people I've played Minecraft with: Trifax's server from around 2012 (I remember Regulith being on it), Planr's server now, and so on. I also like Planr a lot for his level headed discussion and excellent spaceships. On the subject of building I have really enjoyed seeing creative people build bigger and better things over the years. Conan, all of Cohort, iEvent, Swholli, Comr4de (the ARES clan blew my mind when I was 12), Magus. I also love Camel and Flamecannon. And Jeprimer is one of the best friends I ever made. There's just a bunch of chill people here who are fun to talk to. It's such a comfy little corner of the internet.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:34:59 PM by Mega-Bear »

Badger

cept he's canadian so he barely counts