Banned from speedkart club for "Toxic"

Author Topic: Banned from speedkart club for "Toxic"  (Read 4056 times)

It was my favorite server too, I was gonna join on today when I was stopped by this:

Did you drop toxic waste?

alright what'd u do

i left after playing the colorful track and came back after a while and got banned

i left after playing the colorful track and came back after a while and got banned

did you ever say or do anything while you were on the server? anything that could potentially trigger this ban?

did you ever say or do anything while you were on the server? anything that could potentially trigger this ban?
no

Was there an admin on that's not normally around?

op sounds like hes leaving out details

From the Discord...

FYI, Chip Car is A Fine Building Block. He was banned on piber's server for being a little stuff (as pictured above).

Looks like you really did drop the toxic waste.

From the Discord...

FYI, Chip Car is A Fine Building Block. He was banned on piber's server for being a little stuff (as pictured above).

Oh what? Wow, then why would he even make this topic?

To be a troll I guess

From the Discord...
-snip-

An update: Galactic just said in the Discord that was ban was updated to a perma.

No clue, but I'm guessing that it was done to make the server or admins look bad. Not entirely sure. But like Dark said,
To be a troll I guess

Good game, forgetnuts.

You just dug your own hole.