inh² - consistently triggered in drama board

Author Topic: inh² - consistently triggered in drama board  (Read 12125 times)

stop being so obsessive

I endorse this message.

Autism has become an epidemic

[citation needed]
anyone who's seen blockchip's bullstuff on this site in the past few months hates him, and thats definitely a majority of people on this website you dipstuff. stop pretending to be smarter than everyone.

anyone who's seen blockchip's bullstuff on this site in the past few months hates him, and thats definitely a majority of people on this website you dipstuff. stop pretending to be smarter than everyone.
in the last few months???
he's had around 10 posts, all of them about him defending himself from  someone randomly bringing him up for no reason whatsoever

You good OP? If you need someone to talk to, PM me.

in the last few months???
he's had around 10 posts, all of them about him defending himself from  someone randomly bringing him up for no reason whatsoever
uh, no, pretty sure the past few months is when he's been active and been an annoying friend. last i saw him he returned and immediately just started posting in the harvest thread because he's obsessive. why do you blindly defend people who are a problem?

uh, no, pretty sure the past few months is when he's been active and been an annoying friend. last i saw him he returned and immediately just started posting in the harvest thread because he's obsessive. why do you blindly defend people who are a problem?
why do you blindly attack people?? are you able to read??
out of the blue tony said something about blockchip and how stupid he is then blockchip comes back to tell him to forget off
not encouraging blockchip or anything but leave the damn kid alone

why do you blindly attack people?? are you able to read??
out of the blue tony said something about blockchip and how stupid he is then blockchip comes back to tell him to forget off
not encouraging blockchip or anything but leave the damn kid alone
In case you haven't noticed, here's exactly WHY we don't want this kid here

Here's the list of previous dramas:

In case you haven't noticed, here's exactly WHY we don't want this kid here
So this has been going since like mid 2016 and nothing has changed. Time to reassess perhaps?

he came back out of nowhere exclusively to argue, and even then it was in a thread full of people that hate him the most

So this has been going since like mid 2016 and nothing has changed. Time to reassess perhaps?
Yes, the kid has been acting the exact same way (acting entitled and a huge smartass) since 2016, thus why a damn lot of people dislike him and want him gone. Please stop white-knighting him.

anyone who's seen blockchip's bullstuff on this site in the past hates him, and thats definitely a majority of people on this website you dipstuff. stop pretending to be smarter than everyone.

Yes, the kid has been acting the exact same way (acting entitled and a huge smartass) since 2016, thus why a damn lot of people dislike him and want him gone. Please stop white-knighting him.

I support you. Blockchip has truly been annoying.... It really is time we got rid of him.