inh² - consistently triggered in drama board

Author Topic: inh² - consistently triggered in drama board  (Read 12114 times)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""joke""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Last I checked, jokes were meant to be funny, not annoy people
And the entire forums is not obliged to tolerate your idiotic behavior.

It's not just me who doesn't like you, it's the entire forums. You done yet or are you gonna continue acting entitled and full of yourself?
I actually have quite a lot of people on here who do like me / are my friends, compared to Bloclchip's literal 0
Reminder that Warble has literally nothing to gain for lying so doing so would just destroy his damn good reputation, thus there being no real reason to doing so

Before wildly accusing people because you're thirsty, actually think about the context and outcomes
not that

Typical as in a dude with a spammy chat bot joins Tez's Prison Escape and doesn't stop until he gets drama'd and banned
Also, why the hell do you even have the spammy chat bot for if you know all it does is cause problems and annoy people? Do you think having it makes you cool or something, because that's my only guess as to why you still use it.
Okay for the entirety of playing on this server, there's rarely even a single admin or mod on at any given time of the day, which is allowing people to spam chat, freekill, and generally break rules, as seen with Carbon Zypher here:

This kid is literally autistic.

Tezuni, do everyone a favor and put some actual admins on your server, there's a severe lack of them it seems because there's basically none on no matter the time of day, and it's causing this stuff to happen.

/discuss
stop please

Hey Op, I think you're triggered by how INH actually cares about certain things.

Hey Op, I think you're triggered by how INH actually cares about certain things.

i don't see the problem here
like the first quote is the only one where he seems "triggered" cus of all them quotation marks but the rest are fine

Next drama by Metario:

Ze Operator (32660) - Pretentious assehole with a goody two-shoes sense.

lool le TRIGGERed amirite snowflake?

lool le TRIGGERed amirite snowflake?
yes forget you bigot white cis scum male

i don't see the problem here
like the first quote is the only one where he seems "triggered" cus of all them quotation marks but the rest are fine

Love the bold in that second quote. No, not the entire forums. Don't try and speak for all of us you turd.

Love the bold in that second quote. No, not the entire forums. Don't try and speak for all of us you turd.
Considering he's talking about blockchip he's at least speaking for the majority

Considering he's talking about blockchip he's at least speaking for the majority
[citation needed]

he is contributing actual comments then saying something pointless like '/support'