inh² - consistently triggered in drama board

Author Topic: inh² - consistently triggered in drama board  (Read 12123 times)

I said let the audience decide...

I'm calling the argument unprovoked because it came out of nowhere. Nowhere did I jump in calling people stupid.
I said windows defender was decent for what it is and I call perry out for acting like a stereotypical fanboy. I did not call him stupid anywhere nor did I imply it.
I said "yay another race argument" sarcastically because at the time in BLF, there was a new one every other day for like a month.
Said "yay another argument" because at the time, there was a new one basically every other day. I did not call anyone stupid, that was Foxscotch.
I called mczealot out for acting like a hothead, dense, because he was. I see nothing wrong here.

I'll have to continue this later when I have access to a PC because forget this is pain to do on mobile

I said let the audience decide...
I still am able to clear things up to avoid confusion and having the posts taken out of context my dude

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/OHKy85n.jpg[/img]
Oh no you posted an image I am defeated

I still am able to clear things up to avoid confusion and having the posts taken out of context my dude

How could they be taken out context? I'm linking directly to them.

But you're not trying to win remember

How could they be taken out context? I'm linking directly to them.
Taken out of context by saying in a previous post that I either called people stupid or because I want to see good, then conviniently posting a huge wall of post links

You didn't post them for no reason my dude, I'm not that stupid.

But you're not trying to win remember
Yes, I'm not. Your point?

I'm giving examples of you thrusting yourself into arguments and calling the argument stupid and or everyone involved stupid and dismissing it. Each quote is of you doing exactly that.

ok time to stop posting about how every argument ever is stupid then

I'm giving examples of you thrusting yourself into arguments and calling the argument stupid and or everyone involved stupid and dismissing it
Calling an argument unprovoked / very repetitive is not calling it stupid and everyone involved stupid

That is called taking it out of context.

Calling an argument unprovoked / very repetitive is not calling it stupid and everyone involved stupid

That is called taking it out of context.
You didn't call him 'my dude', I'm impressed

The "my dude" is getting very, very old

The "my dude" is getting very, very old
I'll try to stop doing it, it's becoming a bad habit