[NEWS] Rick and Morty is being delayed, thanks women.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rick and Morty is being delayed, thanks women.  (Read 5604 times)

like the premier of a far more popular show... ?

hey tony what was that again

This wasn't technically season 3 and the rest of the season won't be out till this summer.

i was bummed because me and my buddy have been meeting every saturday night to watch the new samurai jack, cus we loved that show so much as kids, and to not have it been shown was a letdown

tbh it would've been legendary if they played rick and morty all day, and then stopped it at 11 to play samurai jack, and then BACK to rick and morty. like, just to appease us dorks but also to forget with everyone

no

I mean. To be fair. It most likely wouldn't take Rick a long hiatus of 13 years to finally complete his story arc.

GETTING THAT SZECHUAN SAUCE!

like the premier of a far more popular show... ?
the season didn't need to premiere like 30 times
I mean. To be fair. It most likely wouldn't take Rick a long hiatus of 13 years to finally complete his story arc.

GETTING THAT SZECHUAN SAUCE!
season 200: rick still hasn't found the sauce

Anyone else find it forgeted up that he destroyed the citadel as a bonus? It wasn't even his goal nor priority. If Seal Team Rick didn't show up he would have just taken over the government without destroying the citadel lol.

He also could have done that stuff a long time ago but just waited till they finally crossed him.

If Seal Team Rick didn't show up he would have just taken over the government without destroying the citadel lol

If all goes well there'll be a research of the show called 'Seal Team richard'

Tony, stop. Post your sources, cite what you know, and don't make stuff up for fame. It doesn't work here.

Tony, stop. Post your sources, cite what you know, and don't make stuff up for fame. It doesn't work here.

he isnt making this up, s3 e1 of rick and morty got released today

unless you're talking about the op in which case, well, it is tony

its out dude

also wtf why am I blocked

a while ago the whole zapk thing went down with pms

never removed it i guess
should be gone now

also yeah i saw s3 ep1 live, but the rest of the season is gonna be great i cant wait aaaahhhhhh

I just read a couple articles, Mike Lazzo said that the newest season is being delayed due to an abnormally slow writing process and a bit of infighting. No mention of female writers whatsoever.
this.

remember when adult swim was lacking on female writers and the [as] team basically said that was because women aren't funny?

yeah i remember that. really makes me think.

also rick and morty sucks so i'm glad it's being delayed