Poll

Vote for which mods will be released next: https://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=60

Author Topic: Boss Battles Mods - Pet shop released! (Voting round 2, please vote again)  (Read 9605 times)

While i only enjoyed the Boss Battle server for a while (personal preferences, other games, that kinda stuff), it still is sad to see it go.
I appreciate the effort and love that went into the server and of course the immense following of the server that kept it up for so long!
I voted via the website on the scientist stuff because i was a fan of it from when it was announced and even played a bit as the scientist.

Looking forward to what you have planned and of course the release of the many good stuff that kept the server interesting over time.
And of course thanks Pecon for everything you have done so far and will do.

Scientist weapons for sure.

Can we get the old kaje released?

Can we get the old kaje released?
There was nothing custom about that. It was just Kaje's mech.

it's really sad this server is gonna stop being hosted.
It was my favourite gamemode/server on blockland since i started playing this game.
Oh well, You gotta do what you gotta do.

Really sad to hear that boss battles is coming to an end. It was one of my favorite servers to be quite honest, and one that shook up the variety of team battling for constant boss battles, and I like that.
I may not be able to donate, but I will try and join you guys for the last few months that this server is up. I'll be under a different name however, so you may not recognize me at first.

Next up:

Scientist inventory and load outs!

wait does this mean we are never getting hanger 2.0 :(