United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125842 times)

Big surprise there lol
Not really a surprise that he mistook one handicap for another

Not really a surprise that he mistook one handicap for another

Damn got me there Taboo

Damn got me there Taboo
good comparison tbh

Also; note that Patton hasn't responded recently.

My guess?

Got to love it when the peanut gallery exercises the same antics as their leaders.
na just been doing hw but apparently your posts havent gotten any less autistic while i was gone

Rally, why are you even here? This doesn't concern you

Rally, why are you even here? This doesn't concern you
why are you here as well

why are you here as well
Life sucks, BLF is a good place to take my mind off of things, chillax and talk with friends

Also, i've been here way longer than you, so who do you think you are asking a long-time member like me that?

triggered college age furry
Says the one that is triggered in the first place by furries

Whom stay contained in their own thread

On the BLF

Life sucks, BLF is a good place to take my mind off of things, chillax and talk with friends

Also, i've been here way longer than you, so who do you think you are asking a long-time member like me that?
Says the one that is triggered in the first place by furries

Whom stay contained in their own thread

On the BLF
heh. nice try but i see through your disguise *skin goes away and i become a skeleton named sans the skeleton*

i am so intelligent i have exceeded physical form, it is hard for an AI to detect age

heh. nice try but i see through your disguise *skin goes away and i become a skeleton named sans the skeleton*
i am so intelligent i have exceeded physical form, it is hard for an AI to detect age
I like how you guys resort to non-serious responses when you can't actually back yourselves up, you guys are so absolutely pathetic, it's hilarious

I like how you guys resort to non-serious responses when you can't actually back yourselves up, you guys are so absolutely pathetic, it's hilarious

It's like playing chess with a pigeon;

They're too stupid to play. All they ever do is stuff all over the place.

Did somebody say Sqoon?
[im g width=800]http://i.imgur.com/QIENdmp.jpg[/img]
:|

:|
I'm not the one trolling an online sub-community and/or spewing mouth diarrhea while simultaneously failing to back myself up

I'm not the one trolling an online sub-community and/or spewing mouth diarrhea while simultaneously failing to back myself up

Didn't he get banned for loving up that way?