United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125864 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294084.0

My quarrel with Hogan is nothing compared to your mass upon mass of garbage hatred of both you and your butt buddy combined.

hey im just scared of what the nexus is gonna do to me Θ_Θ

hey im just scared of what the nexus is gonna do to me Θ_Θ

And the fact that you're using that as measly leverage only proves just how ridiculous you are.

Once again, folks, damage control.

patton on the good one discord, attacking insert name here:

honestly, patton is seriously bending the rules of the forum. surprised he hasnt been banned yet for making a troll clan with the only purpose of it to attack the minority of furries on the forums by mocking them, and then also going after people like me for supposedly doing stuff that never happened.

MLD you fantasize about huminoid animals on a lego forum at 22 years old, I don't really think you're entitled to attack toxicology 
I don't think you're entitled to claiming that you have no reason to be

Dataproxy honestly you're worse than most of the furrys on the blf and that's really saying something
But not everyone in this topic is a furry???

and your butt buddy combined.
Butt buddies*

Patton, Toxicology, and occasionally Torin and :egg: tend to follow each other around so often that they're like a human centipede that sometimes separates as the situation calls for it

patton on the good one discord, attacking insert name here:

I guess everyone else here is just ad-homonym-ing then as well

I don't think you're entitled to claiming that you have no reason to be *banned*
Wow, i botched that up somehow

But not everyone in this topic is a furry???
That's not what he said.

Dataproxy honestly you're worse than most of the furrys on the blf and that's really saying something
I don't see how he is worse then most of the furries, but ok.

ravencroft saying in the discord that patton is trolling everyone:

That's not what he said.
I meant to respond to this
if the furry community and dataproxy have a problem with you you're doing something right

Guys, i think i'm coming down with autism...

both raven and patton have been banned from the good one discord, so thats great

the epic department never bans freedom fighters