United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125755 times)

it's not like i know every single member of the nc, ulf AND tony outside of the forums,  what triggers there responses, who they specifically target and why.
Watch out guys there's a cool kid on the block!

"oh stuff guys we don't have any proof! what do we do!!!??"
"listen this is loving foolproof
just post this image that we've posted a million times and it'll do the trick"
"you're a loving genius!!!!"
Nix, stop trying to argue with them. Your stuff arguing skills just makes it worse.

alright, i'll just post an entire drama then.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305400.0

>December 06, 2016
>patton360
oh
oh
your autistic.

and when did he say he did that
don't remember him saying that

even if it isn't him

Watch out guys there's a cool kid on the block!
I mean, the posted I quoted completely dismissed my point like I had no idea what I was talking about...

>December 06, 2016
>patton360
oh
oh
you may actually have autism

I mean, the posted I quoted completely dismissed my point like I had no idea what I was talking about...
sorry i was just impressed by how many cool people you know. Are you internet famous??

you may actually have autism
I'm starting to think that everybody in NC and all that doesn't even know what autism means and they're just using it because "it's offensive"
also mother forget that pagestretch augh

I'm starting to think that everybody in NC and all that doesn't even know what autism means and they're just using it because "it's offensive"
Nix, stop trying to argue with them. Your stuff arguing skills just makes it worse.

Yeah just dismiss my agruement with "lole pagestrech" because that makes tons of since.

okay ill just call you handicapped then if that'll make more sense for you

okay ill just call you handicapped then if that'll make more sense for you
It's what Patton did, so you may as well continue to follow him in his shadow, right? :cookieMonster:

that doesn't answer my question it's just assumptions
and wasn't that reddit post fake or something cus i can't find anything on it

even if it isn't him

yeah exactly it wasn't him the full post was a steam chat he had with his friend and even nix was disgusted by him
but yes it was odd that he shared it

It's what Patton did, so you may as well continue to follow him in his shadow, right? :cookieMonster:
quit harping at the fact that ive wanted to be in the NC.
that doesn't make me a shadow or anything of the sort. i can't tell for how long or who started it but i've always seen and used "you have autism" as an insult.