Author Topic: Killing someone/something in a game and then feeling bad about it  (Read 5166 times)

unless its animals/children then no
I can genocide in a video game, but when it gets to animals or children forget that lol

mulligans from the binding of isaac

they don't deal damage, they make crying sounds, and run away if they see you
sometimes they even explode if you corner them

yet you have to kill them to progress through the game

Dishonored made me feel pretty bad ... also the high chaos ending.
DUDE that's exactly what I was gonna say
I don't normally feel bad about video game stuff but what that little girl said fuked me upp

in crackdown when you were loving around killing everyone and stuff sometimes if you killed cops your guy at hq would say something about how you should deliver the news to his family and it was like forget

Sometimes I feel bad playing Payday 2. It's like if every zombie in Left 4 Dead had a wife and kids.

I fell bad when
Innocent people in skyrim die

Medics die, when I would play tf2 as pyro I air blast them away or as heavy throw them my sandwhich before running back.

World of goo, when you loose the goo balls into the grinders or had to sacrifice them to go to the next level.

when i duel low level players in for honor and i end up dominating them

except that one game where a conqueror threw me off the ledge twice and i still won the game and when he wanted a rematch i kicked his ass

i feel bad for every squad that enters a hallway i'm waiting in with a flashlight+bipod m249 in bf4
and every dedicated sniper that i kill with a dmr or magnum at long range

like a "sorry dude u suck ha ha" kind of feel bad

in gta 4 in the mission "Three Leaf Clover" sometimes niko would say something about the swat team's families and i would feel kinda bad