Killing someone/something in a game and then feeling bad about it

Author Topic: Killing someone/something in a game and then feeling bad about it  (Read 5207 times)

speaking of dark souls: sif ;(

and maiden astraea  ;((

also loving like every character in SOMA, such a bummer

everything in spec ops the line

Sometimes. Depends on whether or not I have developed a connection to the character i'm killing.

I feel bad whenever a mission forces me to kill some kind of attack/wild dog

Cats on the other hand, I will happy to out of my way to kill ingame. A good cat is a dead cat.

All creatures in Bastion.

Does it count if it's other players? In Killing Floor, I will occasionally abandon my team if I feel we're about to lose hold, and I normally don't get enough time to let everyone know they should bail. I feel horrible when I book it and one by one my teammates die, but it's ultimately worth it for a chance to save the round--they can sometimes last for hours.

Cats on the other hand, I will happy to out of my way to kill ingame. A good cat is a dead cat.
well ACTUALLY cats are cute, so you're harming a CUTE animal

everything in spec ops the line
almost everything, those first ragheads were kind of asking for it, and so was that first army guy that got his friends to shoot you. Aside from them and the CIA, everyone else was painful to kill.

In hitman blood money there was this one old dude who looked so innocent, he was doing nothing and was scared because I was shooting all the gaurds like a madman (not the correct way to play hitman). I then pushed him off the railing and he fell to his death :(

Then in Halo 2 when you play as the master chief, I remember wiping out a crew of elites and jackals and this grunt that was left threw his plasma pistol on the floor and started running away. The guy crouched in the corner and hid from me, I found him and killed him :(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:42:25 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

i felt terrible when making the choices in witcher 3 that i knew would result in the "ciri + geralt die" ending, and felt even worse when i actually saw that ending, if any of that counts

all of you are scared to headshot a dog in a game and here i am wishing games gave me the option to curb stomp the little stuffs or snap-kick them when they pounce so i can conserve ammo. praise the lord for the neck-snap function in cod
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:49:21 AM by Zloff »

all of you are scared to headshot a dog in a game and here i am wishing games gave me the option to curb stomp the little stuffs or snap-kick them when they pounce so i can conserve ammo. praise the lord for the neck-snap function in cod
Snapping a dogs neck on cod the first time made me feel p o w e r f u l

delete this right loving now or i will hurt you

It's not killing them, but I always felt bad for the scientists and security guards in Half Life when they died, that's when I wasn't messing around with them though.

you haven't hated dog enemies until you've played any dark souls