Killing someone/something in a game and then feeling bad about it

Author Topic: Killing someone/something in a game and then feeling bad about it  (Read 5179 times)

you haven't hated dog enemies until you've played any dark souls

in titanfall 2 multiplayer if you kill off an entire squad of ai grunts and leave one left theres a chance that they'll start begging for mercy or others end up crying themselves in a corner before shooting themselves

the capture targets in warframe :(

XCOM and Rimworld are excellent games for getting attached to your characters. I always feel awful when my guys die.

Dishonored made me feel pretty bad about my actions when the twist happens, also the high chaos ending.

One time in Cities Skylines I accidentally pumped sewage into the drinking water and broke my entire city. Felt kinda bad then.

XCOM and Rimworld are excellent games for getting attached to your characters. I always feel awful when my guys die.

Dishonored made me feel pretty bad about my actions when the twist happens, also the high chaos ending.

One time in Cities Skylines I accidentally pumped sewage into the drinking water and broke my entire city. Felt kinda bad then.
i literally couldnt play xcom because i never wanted to replace my dead people. like i would reload a day old save if someone died and i dont think i ever finished the game because of it

i literally couldnt play xcom because i never wanted to replace my dead people. like i would reload a day old save if someone died and i dont think i ever finished the game because of it
this for darkest dungeon only there's no going back :(

if they beg for their lives then forget that

The civilians in Just Cause 2. Shame, they're a good source of cars.

Went on a killing spree in Whiterun in Skyrim. Felt bad about killing this one friendly guy, wasn't fighting back, and said "Well met, kinsman" before being decapitated. Reloaded the save.

if they beg for their lives then forget that
yeah, that's a pretty neat feature to give to some faceless mooks.

i was like that for a long time until i had a dude die in a super heroic way. the way i see it now, if the death makes for a good story then i let it happen. whole squad wipes but one dude? that's a cool story. more interesting than "everything by the numbers: a memoir part 36"

sif in dark souls

also forget this bitch and her entire fight, it was like sif 2.0:

« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 04:32:31 PM by Kochieboy »

It's not killing them, but I always felt bad for the scientists and security guards in Half Life when they died, that's when I wasn't messing around with them though.

animals
forget humans
if i gotta kill an innocent animal i'm not gonna do it