The corner of my eye is red

Author Topic: The corner of my eye is red  (Read 1798 times)

Okay, so my crush had mentioned that the corner of my eye was really red. Of course, I didn't believe her and saw this as a trick. I had refused to believe that I had a red eye, because at the moment my vision was great, and I didn't have watery eyes. I began to ask some of my friends, and they had confirmed that I had a red spot at the corner of my eye. I had told the teacher to make sure, and they said it was nothing major.

So I go home, watch Shane the loving Dawson, and then look in the mirror. I see that the corner of my eye, was in fact red. I started to tear up because when ever I think about irritation to the eye I start to get watery eyes. I looked some stuff up and it said it was nothing really important, but they were talking about bloodshot eyes which I do not have. I have no problems with vision and currently have a cough.

Er, can anyone help?

I started to tear up because when ever I think about irritation to the eye I start to get watery eyes.
how are you going to ask your crush out if your this much of a pusillanimous individual

if i watched shane dawson voluntarily i would have thought id have an eye infection too

Ah yes the age old red eye trick.

dont we all have red corners

how are you going to ask your crush out if your this much of a pusillanimous individual

Ah yes the age old red eye trick.
I'll never forget the first time my classmates got me with that one. oldest trick in the book, can't believe I fell for it

grab a spoon and scoop the eye out to cure it

ot - can you provide a picture or better description

Your eye just has a popped blood vessel, you shouldn't worry too much about it.

Your eye just has a popped blood vessel, you shouldn't worry too much about it.
usually when someone reads "popped blood vessel" they try their hardest to worry

my doctor told me looking at screens from too far away makes your eyes red. i recommend a distance of 10 inches between your monitor and your eyes.