Author Topic: Best Moments in Video Games?  (Read 4482 times)

I'd have to say my top three are:
- Captain Kirrahe's speech in Mass Effect
- The final space battle against the Reapers in Mass Effect 3 (My gosh was that epic)
- The last talk with Anderson in Mass Effect 3
There's plenty more out there, but these moments are my favorite.

Successfully getting an artifact in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. without taking any damage or dying
yo i totally forgot about Stalker

For all its faults, Clear Sky's ending sequence was one of the best I've ever played.

Call of Pripyat's final act with the soldiers stranded in Pripyat was really cool too, since it was the first time you get to work with the military in the zone.

CoP water treatment facility. CoP weapon trade mission. CoP mercenary ambush. CoP had a lot of great moments.

The first controller in SoC. Never climbed up a ladder faster than I did there.

The entirety of the first X Lab, with the soldiers in SoC. On that note, the hotel lab in CoP. I like the labs.

Imo saving Nanako in Persona 4.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 12:14:20 PM by cooolguy32 »

Video games don't do it for me anymore, but the most joy I've had from games has been meeting people.

"Scanning... just dust and echoes. We're the only ones left. We... did what we had to do, for Earth. An entire Covenant armada obliterated, and the Flood... we had no choice... Halo. It's finished."

Chief's response is kinda cliche but I love Cortana's closing line.

when the lyrics kick in in the boss themes during the boss fights in MGR

the endgame mission in modem warfare 2
also the no russian mission

this one time when i was playing arma 2 oa me and a few randoms in my squad were up on the side of a mountain in takistan above a little town.  we started getting shot at from the town so we returned fire. we started running low on ammo so our squad leader called for an airdrop resupply. the c130 approached us... but something was wrong as stuff. 'uh guys that plane is coming in a bit low.' the loving plane was heading right for us as it crashed into the hill. we were all inches away from being loving steamrolled by a C-130 and it was beautiful

finding the golden brick in blockland

the pre-final boss cutscene in mario & luigi bowser's inside story

Last cutscene in Grim Fandango.

everything about spec ops: the line, specifically the final scene where the twist is revealed
call me gay but everything in the subspace emissary story in super smash bros was dope
the endgame mission in modem warfare 2
also the no russian mission
^^fax

Last cutscene in Grim Fandango.
almost completed so im excited

despite how stuffty DayZ is, it probably has the most memorable moments ive ever had in videogames.

almost completed so im excited

the actual cutscene isn't that great, but as a huge Grim Fandango enthusiast, the ending is the cherry on such an awesome game.