The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]

Poll

link's feminine penis

good
8 (36.4%)
I'm not gay, but............. good
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]  (Read 42630 times)

I've never been into furcigarette stuff before but I keep having dreams about Revali. Should I be worried?

I've never been into furcigarette stuff before but I keep having dreams about Revali. Should I be worried?
Yes, you should be dreaming about Kass instead

Yes, you should be dreaming about Kass instead
The only good thing about Kass is that I can bump into him repeatedly and interrupt his playing of the accordion.

It is possible to return to the great plateau once you leave, correct?
yeah you can travel to the tower or the shrines
you can also climb all the way back up if you have enough stamina but you dont need that much
hes a cool bird but kass is still better than falco

Don'[t worry just think about baseball son

Wow, i didn't expect to see MaxOfS2D again

im fairly certain these guys just dont belong here
all blue bokoblins and a floating campfire

i look over yonder, lo and behold another ''camp''
more floating fires, but with... red bokoblins? i havent seen a red bokoblin in FOREVER. whats going on?
oh and those 3 in the background are also new. they havent moved at all since they spawned so ill go check it out.

[img ]https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17424649_1152012461588546_4905635217074708093_n.jpg?oh=8b937cfbb963e7f42a3bb68f470c6bdb&oe=5962BF8E[/img]
Holy hell this is actually beautiful

h..
it seems they dont have a path to roam their spawn like they should, but they do have the usual spawn-area-restriction where when they exit that area they return to their home, but they just returned to this position. again, what?
is my disc forgeted or something?

so i told corey to follow his dream.. he actually did it  t h e  a b s o l u t e  m a d m a n
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:26:00 PM by Frequency »

um help??? theres floating campfires loving everywhre now. all over the sky theres a grid of campfires, some on fire, and its really lagging me. there are bokoblins all over the place