[►WIP] Skill4Life's Pirate Adventure (Locked Until Finished)

Author Topic: [►WIP] Skill4Life's Pirate Adventure (Locked Until Finished)  (Read 48956 times)

that's a lot of treasure

What happens if I don't like treasure hunts?

I mean, I guess you could always just stand there and be average.

--

A below average response to an above average gag.
You are a disgrace to the 4Life name.

destroyed

any progress over the past forever?

any progress over the past forever?

No!

--Yeah, there's been a stuff ton of stuff i've made that hasn't been posted here. The server IS progressing very well, there's just still a stuff load of stuff i wanna get done before i host. I've stopped adding in big giant themed islands, but i still plan on adding a lot more smaller one puzzle themed islands before the server is finished.

Bumping this thread because today is the server's first anniversary. although this wasn't the day i decided "i'm gonna make a treasure hunt server", it was the start of the buildings.

here's some cool pics from december 22nd 2016

That's all the pics from day 0, here's december 23rd to december 29th.

THIS PIC BELOW HAS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART

was my first time trying a terrain style that didn't use loving plates for grass.
LIFE CHANGER.

this one also is good stuff. was when i changed the island underwater depth from 16x to 48x

SO YEAH, quick stroll down memory lane for anyone that joined the server pre-password.

the REAL reason i made this post though, is to say that i'm not going to post in this thread in any capacity until the server is done. I'll keep it unlocked and reply to comments if needed but i won't give server status/release expectations til it's done. Expect my next actual post in here to be a release date trailer or something, months from now.

also the OP's logo was changed a couple weeks back, check it if you haven't. shout out to trogtor for making it

Happy 1 year anniversary, the build has come so far!

happy 1 year anniversary of not existing