Coat Modeling and/or Scripting Help

Author Topic: Coat Modeling and/or Scripting Help  (Read 13620 times)

There should be one for milkshape

There should be one for milkshape

I don't think that model is made for what I'm trying to do with it, I couldn't download a milkshape version persay, the only similar one I could find was a "DTS/DTQ" version, which needed something called "Shaper" (or something like that) which was stirring up controversy in the thread.

But thanks-a-bunch for the help.

I could make you a trench-coat model based off of your drawing

what color(s) do you want it to be in?

yea, dont worry, inh is great with trench coats

god damnit lmfao

he's also great with tec9's and showing up to school looking edgy

just really bad with propane tank bombs

I could make you a trench-coat model based off of your drawing

what color(s) do you want it to be in?

I was going to try to model it my myself, but hell if you want to i won't stop you,

as for the color, was thinking I'd steal the script from the Skis, (in which whatever paint color you have selected, sets the color of the coat.) And the coat's collar would be slighty  darker than the rest of the coat.

he's also great with tec9's and showing up to school looking edgy

just really bad with propane tank bombs

In that case, we better not bully him anytime soon...

I was going to try to model it my myself, but hell if you want to i won't stop you,

as for the color, was thinking I'd steal the script from the Skis, (in which whatever paint color you have selected, sets the color of the coat.) And the coat's collar would be slighty  darker than the rest of the coat.
Alright I think I can try that

If I can't pull off the Ski color thing, what color would you want it to be in?

Alright I think I can try that

If I can't pull off the Ski color thing, what color would you want it to be in?

Either brown or dark/blackish grey, whichever one looks better

Been messing around trying to model this but damn it's hard to do imo

I think someone else more experienced should model this

the problem is that even with the reference picture (which is only two dimentional) it cant be a good reference since a lot of proportions of the blockhead would not work with how the coat is

for instance, the hands actually clip through the bottom torso of the player, a coat would only cover up the hands even more. the collar wouldnt show up very well since it would actually have to bend under the players head.

i tried doing this the other day but i might try again because i'd like to make it just to say i actually did it

i tried doing this the other day but i might try again because i'd like to make it just to say i actually did it
he doin it!!! what a mad man!!!!!!