Author Topic: R.I.P. Jon "Jontron" Jafari, 1990 - 2017  (Read 31098 times)

yeah if i watched jontron i wouldn't stop because of something he said off his videos. your personal beliefs don't necessarily effect what you produce; tons of great musicians and actors and artists were probably starfishs.
as long as he's not filling his videos with tribal symbolism, i don't see any real reason to boycott him, but naturally if you feel uncomfortable watching him because of what he said, then by all means, don't.

You only fail, when you don't succeed.

You drink when you swallow water

You only fail, when you don't succeed.

You don't stuff, when you have thyroid disease.

You are only wrong, when you are not correct

you are only gay, when you are homoloveual

Admittedly I personally don't really think his new videos are that funny or quotable as they were in the past ever since he changed to having a set and such, but that's just me. I haven't watched him since his Disney Bootlegs though, so I don't know.
I know he's done a lot of completely unfunny sponsored work, but damn his Dark Dungeons video was absolutely hilarious. I watched that film myself and I was laughing uncontrollably during certain parts of the video. I don't usually watch him though so he might have gone downhill--though I can commend him for having really high-budget videos while making a fraction of guys like Pewdiepie who produce videos for 1/100th of the cost.

Poliwhirl is a known SJW and it's obvious why he dislikes Jontron now.
Really show's you're off the rocker to thing Poliwhirl is a SJW.  Have you butted heads, or even attempted rational conversation with a real SJW?

I mean, good on him to not be afraid to express his beliefs, but there are definitely things that are off about them.  I place Jon in the same camp because he ultimately has very similar frustrations, but I feel as if he reactionary right really puts in a full and fair criticism of the left.  I feel as if their arguments are primarily dismissal, and a good part is based on crowd-oriented movement.  I don't condemn them for doing it because I, too, share many of the same frustrations, but I think their assessment was too presumptuous.

Just anted to get that off my chest.

okay that last one had me weak holy stuff

Proof that Reddit is full of loving pussies

2nd and 4th one made me die

Proof that Reddit is full of loving pussies

Lighten up friend