Author Topic: R.I.P. Jon "Jontron" Jafari, 1990 - 2017  (Read 31102 times)

Lol, man forget white people for being white.
Lol, man forget men for being men.
Lol, forget offensive facts.

Now lets try the other end.

Lol, forget black people for being bla- *gets loving hailstormed and loses all crediblity, livelyhood, and everything worked for in entire life.*
All of those statements above will get you a hailstorm and you'll lose credibility. This is the real world, where acting like a handicap will get you fired from any job, cause you to lose friends, etc.

All of these statements you made are handicapped. If you play the 'white people should die' card you'll get the same reaction from any sane person as if you play the 'black people should die' card.

Every person, who stands up to these people, who stands up to these injustices get knocked down, get torn down.

Riddler Youth, a child group who would impose Riddler's mentalities through shaming, and through reporting improper thoughts to the proper authorities, so that those in question could have their lively hoods erased and their reputation soiled and reward the Youth in his correct thinking process.

Enjoy these brownie points while they last, because when the table has turned the other way, you won't be the one being rewarded.

As much as I wished that the clock would not strike 12, as much as I lamented it when it struck six, the hand goes round the clock, and no man, no woman, no dog, no cat, no being in existence can stop a force such as that.

All of those statements above will get you a hailstorm and you'll lose credibility. This is the real world, where acting like a handicap will get you fired from any job, cause you to lose friends, etc.

All of these statements you made are handicapped. If you play the 'white people should die' card you'll get the same reaction from any sane person as if you play the 'black people should die' card.
he's just copy pasting stuff, report his posts for spam and move on

Every person, who stands up to these people, who stands up to these injustices get knocked down, get torn down.

Riddler Youth, a child group who would impose Riddler's mentalities through shaming, and through reporting improper thoughts to the proper authorities, so that those in question could have their lively hoods erased and their reputation soiled and reward the Youth in his correct thinking process.

Enjoy these brownie points while they last, because when the table has turned the other way, you won't be the one being rewarded.

As much as I wished that the clock would not strike 12, as much as I lamented it when it struck six, the hand goes round the clock, and no man, no woman, no dog, no cat, no being in existence can stop a force such as that.

every second i read your posts is a second of aneurism i experience

Pagloss cause I edited it while you losers were talking

Everything you're complaining about here was the fault of Democrats
Democrats designed the model cities program that destroyed cities like Chicago and Detroit
Democrats changed the incarceration time to let criminals out of jail
Democrats want cops to pull out of inner cities because of the stigma around cops (a tactic used by actual tribal cops in the 60s to basically let them Bros kill themselves)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:24:57 PM by Red Spy »

If humans were all blind, they'd still be able to see a way to discriminate.
If humans were all deaf, they'd still be able to hear a way to discriminate.
If humans were all unfeeling and unkind, well then all humans would follow the same line.

he's just copy pasting stuff, report his posts for spam and move on
out of curiosity, where from?

matthew's having a mental breakdown

If humans were all blind, they'd still be able to see a way to discriminate.
If humans were all deaf, they'd still be able to hear a way to discriminate.
If humans were all unfeeling and unkind, well then all humans would follow the same line.

Are you going into expressive poetry what is this

no idea, probably isn't actually copy pasting them and I second guessed that from his post intervals but it's still spam

These are not copy pastas, I write them from my soul, from my mind.
I have experienced these things, and now it is time.
Time for those who wish to shove their fingers in their ears to do so.
and Silence me for speaking aloud.

It was as I had prophesied, and yet
It had happened with out a sound.
no idea, probably isn't actually copy pasting them but it's still spam

They're not spam, they follow the topic, the course and the rythem, you just wish it to be silenced, because you do not like what you see.

jesus christ is Matthew about to off himself?
holy forget somebody get him some help