Author Topic: State senator found with teenage boy in hotel room  (Read 3227 times)

the guy should've become a priest
you don't get arrested that way

child enthusiasts would benefit from less government control and a rejection of "pc culture," because political correctness kind of inherently rejects child enthusiasm and more government control means that the government has more power to arrest people for child enthusiasm.
Did you quote me by accident? I don't see how that's a response to what I said

the guy should've become a priest
you don't get arrested that way
lmao

Did you quote me by accident? I don't see how that's a response to what I said
?
you asked why it always seems to be conservatives that do this and i said it's because child enthusiasts would most likely benefit from conservative policies, so child enthusiasts are more likely to be conservative.

it's because child enthusiasts would most likely benefit from conservative policies, so child enthusiasts are more likely to be conservative.
That's a much more succinct way of putting it. Not sure I agree with that though.

One in 2012 would have banned the use of aborted human fetuses in food industry, NPR reported, basically targeting the use of stem cells in research.
How the hell does aborted human fetuses in food help stem cell research? AND WHY THE HELL ARE THERE ABORTED FETUSES IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY

there aren't. i'm guessing he pushed the bill to make more people blindly anti-stem cell research

How the hell does aborted human fetuses in food help stem cell research? AND WHY THE HELL ARE THERE ABORTED FETUSES IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
little did you know they make ramen noodles with the skin of aborted fetuses

is the boy thick though

Poli thinks less government means less people caring about child enthusiasts

what

Poli thinks less government means less people caring about child enthusiasts

what
no thats not even remotely what i meant but go off i guess

I don't think 'less government control' would have an impact, but I do think conservative policy could lead to more creepphillic acts if their stance is more punitive.

More punitive response -> less child enthusiasts attempting to seek help before the commission of any act -> more child enthusiasts kiddy fiddlin'

I think almost all of us could have guessed it would be a republican lol
It's a given lol