Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76471 times)

I wasn't derailing the switch thread about skyrim. I explained myself in your own pic.

What exactly do you guys think what will happen when Tony sees a drama topic about him? Do you think he'll stop and say "Man I should change"

10 times out of 10 he says "Look at this handicap"

By the way I talked with Nix over steam and he says he is trying to drive Tony away by constantly arguing with him out of justice and because no one does it

Just stop Nix

"There's a man running around the shopping mall naked with his rooster flopping about!"
"Yeah but you're making drama about it, how dare you."

Do you even understand what I'm saying or are you just going to repost that quote every time criticism appears

Noedit

Do you even understand what we're saying or are you just going to repost that quote every time criticism appears

Do you even understand what I'm saying or are you just going to repost that quote every time criticism appears
that isn't criticism it's just people complaining about someone "feeding the trolls" as if letting them roam around is a good thing

the point is that he likes it, and these days not even grimlock is dumb enough to follow tony as a leader

that isn't criticism it's just people complaining about someone "feeding the trolls" as if letting them roam around is a good thing
Do you even know how trolling works?

yeah it isn't a good thing, but you're making it worse by baiting him.

Except feeding the trolls is worse, and you're doing it. The moment you realize that when you stop baiting / responding to Tony and his friends the sooner all this stuff will stop.

News flash, you're not helping the situation, Nix. You're making it worse by making this topic and continuously responding to him and taking his bait.

still hold by my idea of ignoring the community troll is dumb, there's a reason he gets called out so much

still hold by my idea of ignoring the community troll is dumb, there's a reason he gets called out so much
ignoring a problem isn't the right way to go about fixing it but spoonfeeding him hate isn't the best solution either

Since Tony obviously isn't planning on leaving of his own volition.

This drama isn't well made, but OP has a point.

We try not to respond to him, but ignoring isn't helping either, especially with his bitching over God-knows-what.