Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76748 times)

extended title:
Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, can't take an opinion, takes everything literally, discriminating against people who aren't completely normal, troll
there is nothing likeable about this guy. every single thing he does is a problem.
first off, he has more alts than there are characters in the chemical name of titin
and now, the actual problems with this guy:
thriving off of drama
recently he barged into the day/night discussion topics and started trying his damndest to start an argument, probably because he knows it sets seth off
<- hypocritical as hell because his [news] topics are pretty much spam at this point

so basically he's trying to be eon in the discussion topics

also he recently added me on steam just to "insult" me in a desperate attempt to get me to sperg out so he could #expose me (I haven't blocked him yet because this is actually loving hilarious)

this is from earlier today and I got a nice chuckle out of it

derailing topics
to be honest if I didn't add "/ king tony" to the subject, he would have probably dismissed the entire drama because "it isn't against me, it's against Lord Tony!".
in the drama against him smashing the Switch, he literally turned the drama into some kind of cesspit where he bashes Skyrim. his reasoning? "skyrim is on the switch".

(he also started bashing the switch in a drama that complains about him bashing on the switch because "it has Switch in the name")

can't take an opinion
"hey tony I don't like adult swim"
"WHAT THE forget DIE REEEEEEEE"
also the discussion on the switch is enough for this
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308105.0
he also tries to force his opinion on others because "my opinion is the only right one weehee" (steam chat)

takes everything literally
as a Very Funny Joke(tm), he calls INH "Susan", and acts like Susan is his real name; if you say "insert name here", he acts completely oblivious to that name and only responds to "Susan".

(I think he calls him susan because he thinks it makes him angry but in reality it doesn't and he hasn't noticed that yet)
also the Nintendo switch drama again; because it has "Switch" in the title, he thinks he can then derail it into a discussion on the switch.
discrimination
in the past, he actually had to be told by badspot to stop bitching about bronies.
he also discriminates furries because his butt-buddies over at Nigerian cunts told him to (probably)

he actually got banned from the brockrand discord because he wouldn't stop screaming about furries
and finally, he's an obvious troll.

also if he gets banned he'll just pull another alt out of his ass so he needs to learn how to stop. or become bos; both'd work out

also, quick question; has tony always been like this?

oh you sweet summer child

Nix c'mon, you're just giving him what he wants.

stop giving him attention then.

wow you actually did it
good job

How do you derail the night/day discussion when it details itself every 5 seconds

I am amazed at how effortlessly Lord Tony can still bait users. I've long come to accept him as an inevitability. He is more tolerable if you take him as an off kilter stand-up comic.

Nix c'mon, you're just giving him what he wants.
stop giving him attention then.
"There's a man running around the shopping mall naked with his rooster flopping about!"
"Yeah but you're making drama about it, how dare you."

alright to be honest tony's steam chats with you are hilarious

The one that took the cake for me was the one where he flipped out over Glacion not being able to learn splash

they're golden

just the fact that tony is a man in his twenties raging about a pokemon to try and trigger a young teenager is hilariously pathetic to me
pokemon go away tony