Author Topic: freedombringer and edd eddington - toxicology fanboys  (Read 3946 times)

in fact the only reason why this drama exists is because your panties got salted when you got kicked from discord

You really don't have much going for you if you're batting for somebody like toxicology.

fun fact
edd showed up the same day he and grimlock started harassing people on a discord

fun fact
edd showed up the same day he and grimlock started harassing people on a discord
Are you talking about caravan gaming discord?
Didn't one of your members send me and patton ballhole and a screamer website?

Are you talking about caravan gaming discord?
Didn't one of your members send me and patton ballhole and a screamer website?
what the forget is a caravan gaming discord no
it was zapk who was tossing ballhole everywhere anyway

and I ain't even talking about you :v

i banned edd perma on toxics server like 6 times

that's bullstuff edd only got banned once and that was by toxicology

fun fact
what discord are you talking about please define

Yea that was maxx sending gay research not zapk

what discord are you talking about please define
blockland 10th anniversary

blockland 10th anniversary

I joined played around with the letter emotes and left

/nosupport

Edd is a rioting god so no thanks

in fact the only reason why this drama exists is because your panties got salted when you got kicked from discord
i dont care that i got kicked from titos meme discord. i made this drama because you and fb are suck-ups to toxicology and are generally unfunny

i dont care that i got kicked from titos meme discord. i made this drama because you and fb are suck-ups to toxicology and are generally unfunny
how am I sucking up?!?

I joined played around with the letter emotes and left
yes because spamming is clearly the right thing to do

youre harping over one minute point i glossed over in loving parentheses that was a loving joke
how am I sucking up?!?
you used his emoji meme as your avatar and you wouldn't get off his richard on his discord