Author Topic: freedombringer and edd eddington - toxicology fanboys  (Read 3969 times)

im gonna start this off by saying that i dont really have anything against toxic himself. i've learned not to get mad at him and he can be pretty funny sometimes. however freedom bringer and edd are in a very special group of people know as the "i want to be toxicology because hes so funny lol!!" (trademark pending) but they don't seem to understand what exactly makes toxic funny in the first place

epic posts by freedombringer

harambe cousin
topic is locked so i cant get the perfect quote but whatever
There shall be no mexicans not contributing to society on my watch.
Well, since it is proven that its not plastic, because of the dink sound, i can conclude that it must be pretty dense. But, when doing my research while i beat my wife, I noticed it had a vibrating effect. Players in a certain radius notice the vibrations because of the camera shaking. Thanks to my handydandy bs machine, i can conclude that the hammer's density is about 12 g/cm squared.
Thanks for stroking my science rod, and remember to join my army of 7 million kids.

Sources: my ass
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████████████▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄░░░░█████▀▀███▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▄░░█▄▄█░░░░▀▄▄█████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄░░▀░░█▀▀▀░▀██░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▄░░░▄░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██░░
░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▄▄
░░░░▄█▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░▄▀░░░
░▄░▀░░█░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░
▀░░░░░░▀▄░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░
OUR GOD

This clan is about giving into the Funny force, and praising our lord and god Peter Griffin and his subjects.

To join, you must join our weekly server that is up every friday. Then you must proceed to the podium of the funnies, and be determined if you have a worthy soul.

Our procedures are:
  • Sacrifices of builds, which will be taken into the Funny void.
  • Rallies every friday, wednesday, and thursday (you must attend friday)
RULES
[/b]
  • Do not swear, anyone who swears must be banished
  • Destroy any who oppose Peter and his Subjects
The High Priests
Freedom Bringer

Givers (people who are accepted)

The Forbidden
Metario

DISCORD
[/size]
he made an entire stuffty griffin clan thread as a joke except its not funny at all
and of course the best for last
stop trying to be funny by saying that you're a child enthusiast. I will find a way to get your information so I can report you to the authorities, maggot.
I know it's two different things, my stuffposts and your "comedy" but just forget off
he just randomly jumped on espios ass. im not espios biggest fan but this was a completely unnecessary sperg-out
edd
compared to freedom i dont have much stuff but in thot patrol edd was on his knees praising toxicology to a point where he set his avatar to the loving meme emoji toxicology has. i dont have any evidence, unfortunately, [because toxic banned me (cunt)] but im pretty sure some people in THOT PATROL can vouch for me.

/discuss

I didn't even loving notice you were banned also why am I even in this when I did nothing to bother you

i banned edd perma on toxics server like 6 times

i banned edd perma on toxics server like 6 times
don't loving lie you never banned me on toxics

oh yeah it was grimlocks because i banned egg too

oh yeah it was grimlocks because i banned egg too
you've banned a stuff ton of people

yeah it was awesome

Doublepost but I hate child enthusiasts, and being loveually attracted to lolis is the same as being loveually attracted to kids.
None of those posts say I am richardriding toxicology. He's a funny guy, but I wouldn't really bandwagon unless he has some SOLID evidence.

im gonna start this off by saying that i dont really have anything against toxic himself. i've learned not to get mad at him and he can be pretty funny sometimes. however freedom bringer and edd are in a very special group of people know as the "i want to be toxicology because hes so funny lol!!" (trademark pending) but they don't seem to understand what exactly makes toxic funny in the first place

epic posts by freedombringertopic is locked so i cant get the perfect quote but whateverhe made an entire stuffty griffin clan thread as a joke except its not funny at all
and of course the best for lasthe just randomly jumped on espios ass. im not espios biggest fan but this was a completely unnecessary sperg-out
edd
are you handicapped tito didn't ban you from the discord you forget head
compared to freedom i dont have much stuff but in thot patrol edd was on his knees praising toxicology to a point where he set his avatar to the loving meme emoji toxicology has. i dont have any evidence, unfortunately, [because toxic banned me (cunt)] but im pretty sure some people in THOT PATROL can vouch for me.

/discuss

I don't my message got included but lime you aren't loving banned from the discord