Author Topic: freedombringer and edd eddington - toxicology fanboys  (Read 3972 times)

this is hypocrisy how come limerick was in the tito discord (before he got kicked) chatting with Tito and other people and went to titos servers every time it was hosted

youre harping over one minute point i glossed over in loving parentheses that was a loving jokeyou used his emoji meme as your avatar and you wouldn't get off his richard on his discord
define get off his richard when all I was doing was saying random stuff not towards him

this is hypocrisy how come limerick was in the tito discord (before he got kicked) chatting with Tito and other people and went to titos servers every time it was hosted
i was talking to tito and the five other loving people in the discord, and i went to tito's server because it was one of the most highly populated servers at the time
define get off his richard when all I was doing was saying random stuff not towards him
you're trying to be an epic meme kid so they you get recognition from daddy toxicology

well now maxx is getting framed

thing is he actually did it

how is this relevant
ah forget i though this was the nc/thot patrol drama

i was talking to tito and the five other loving people in the discord, and i went to tito's server because it was one of the most highly populated servers at the timeyou're trying to be an epic meme kid so they you get recognition from daddy toxicology
what even first off why are you calling tito dad (sus) second off how am I acting like a "meme kid"

what even first off why are you calling tito dad (sus) second off how am I acting like a "meme kid"
edd how old are you

youre harping over one minute point i glossed over in loving parentheses that was a loving jokeyou used his emoji meme as your avatar and you wouldn't get off his richard on his discord
How am i sucking up then? It just seems like you're having a spergfest because you told toxicology to ban you and he did

How am i sucking up then?
because you're trying to fit in with the "woah ironic meme!!" group but you stand out like a sore thumb when you do
just seems like you're having a spergfest because you told toxicology to ban you and he did
Yea I Am So Frickin Angery About That...