Maxx: dming me and others gay research and trap links via discord

Author Topic: Maxx: dming me and others gay research and trap links via discord  (Read 11591 times)

red spy what have you done

Oh forget stuff sorry forgot I had anti-pagestretch

what was the akio only meme

This seems like version 2 of the "james schneider" drama. I'm betting right now that someone, likely patton, is trying to frame maxx, just like how zapk tried to frame me in that drama.

This seems like version 2 of the "james schneider" drama. I'm betting right now that someone, likely patton, is trying to frame maxx, just like how zapk tried to frame me in that drama.
dude. are you seriously this dense? maxx didn't just do this to me lmao

He is and tried to raid into caravan gaming that maxx likes to hang out.

hm.its a shame your buttocks have fallen off

eon posts an invite on NC to caravangaming

NC spams cvg for like 30 minutes and then they all get banned

theres way more i could find but its mostly NC members just spewing endless garbage
from what i can gather grimlock generated an invite for them or me posting an invite for INH in the good one ended up going into NC's hands or something

i wasn't invovled in that at all lmao, you're welcome to go through the server logs for who invited who, and i didn't invite anyone.

i wasn't invovled in that at all lmao, you're welcome to go through the server logs for who invited who, and i didn't invite anyone.

Not involved, eh?  Awfully convenient you leave right before the handicaps flood in.

eli5: thot patrol pls

https://discord.gg/X6kGa
invite to thot patrol
context: i received an invite and spread it around
they might've revoked it