Maxx: dming me and others gay research and trap links via discord

Author Topic: Maxx: dming me and others gay research and trap links via discord  (Read 11571 times)

PUT THE GAY research DOWN SIR
the ballhole is a weapon for national security do not get any closer or i will fire
"SEND IN THE M.E.M.E. TEAM, WE ARE WEAPONS FREE"
"ENEMY SPOTTED"
i never asked for this

Patton doing "shady" things in discord and then clumsily denying involvement is so shakespearean in nature, it almost makes this whole drama wave lately magical. There's a clear narrative progression to the whole thing

Think of it like this:

Act one, the ULF is formed and the threat of furry annihiliation is dropped. Exposition is set up and the relationships between every forumer involved is quickly established. The main protaginists of the story confront the ULF in drama, and an impasse is reached. The dramatic question of how involved is Patton is set up, calling an end to act one.

Act two, commonly referred to as the "Rising action" act, starts with the first wave of multiple drama threads with a bit of sidetracking by Tony's [News] fiasco and Pie Crust spamming. The brunt of the topics ar a back and forth between Patton's clique and the prominent forumers against him trying to argue why he should be banned.

Relationships are forged in the fire as people band together to yell at patton.

I can only imagine act three, the resolution of the whole plot and all subplots, involves some ULF involvees Self Delete spamming, Patton denying involvement and then the dramatic question is answered by some convenient chatlog of Patton explaining his whole evil plan, and he gets banned or leaves or something.

When's the movie coming out, BTW?

When's the movie coming out, BTW?
December 21, 2012 at 21:12 EST

Blfs 2; the nigerians strikes back

today
holy forget what a day to get this idea posted on

this aint the swat rp thread you beaners

tell your crew to stop then, or else by inaction you are condoning their behavior
will you respond to this, grimlock, or no?