Maxx: dming me and others gay research and trap links via discord

Author Topic: Maxx: dming me and others gay research and trap links via discord  (Read 11574 times)

I know of multiple other people that got something similar to this from maxx last night

/support, this is not how you roll

Freedom bringer was the person I was thinking of, I'm pretty sure he sent it to other people as well

you were stuffting up cvg servers last night

thot patrol was sent an invite by beachbum
and then they started doing stupid stuff

grimlock = patton
tito = toxicology
limerick = whackin
freedomb = freedombringer
finstock = alternative

notable quotes such as

they basically came in and began starting stuff so we started posting pattons face edits and he got booty bothered
theres more to this
just join cvg if you wanna see the logs they're in the main channel

Im not guy but patton is hot

you also responded to everything with "egg" or something because you're an aspie who can't even think of a proper response/instead of staying in silence

either way you joined just to stuffpost and a few of your thottie patrol goys posted in the server to "attack me" or something

funny that you say this yet you're going to wits end to piss random people off before you're put 6 feet under
come on gramps you're pushing your 90s haven't you gotten tired of stuffting in diapers

Nice hypocrisy. I need ID before I believe this.

Is that the ballhole gif?

Take a screenshot of that Maxx's discord #1234 whatever tag and post it here to prove it is Maxx or isn't

Nice hypocrisy. I need ID before I believe this.
how the hell is it hipocrisy i've never sent research to anyone. Maxx deleted it but let me see if i can find it

Is that the ballhole gif?
Not sure honestly