Author Topic: Power ups  (Read 1859 times)

i require them

walk over them
aqquire the power for x seconds
bottom print
cool music
if anyone has them get the spleef ones from a bunch of years ago
the one with auto bridge and the OnPlayerTouch denier thingie too

basically make/give a dl link to any you can find powerups

cool music could mean any type of music that someone thinks it is cool, so i guess someone could play some terrible music
x seconds, cool we should make them last for 0.5 seconds or less
yes we should refer other gamemodes and not say what the power ups are because no everyone has an idea of what power ups you want

bump

also please make these instead of nitpicking me

bump

also please make these instead of nitpicking me

i still need these
Why do i want all of this?
BUMP!!
I REALLY REALLY NEED THIS
also why am i shouting
bUT SERIUOUSLYI i need these for the people too dumb for chess (like me) in the sports server i'm making
and yes checkers and chess are sports according to me
bump
bump: the sequel

we're not servants, quit asking for so much and expecting it in such little time.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 08:42:33 PM by Hansome duded »

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304546.0
I kinda like the music part that he mentioned (kinda like the star power up from Mario which i guess he means)
would it be easy to modify that add-on to play music from the music folder when you collect a power up?

I don't know if it's possible to play an OGG in non-music brick-involving scenarios, but they could be programmed to play a WAV file though

I kinda like the music part that he mentioned (kinda like the star power up from Mario which i guess he means)
would it be easy to modify that add-on to play music from the music folder when you collect a power up?
i already have the quake stuff

i have
Quake-Like powerups
Alpha Colas
Power Colas
Doom-Like armor pickups
Health pickup (i might want variations of those though, they all heal about 25%)
and no those mannpower ones are big and ugly (too big)

I don't know if it's possible to play an OGG in non-music brick-involving scenarios, but they could be programmed to play a WAV file though
You can play both wav and ogg but I think ogg is better due to size compression but wav is better because it works on zip files, in this situation wav is the one to use

So what powers are you requesting? Time? Music?
Would be helpful because no one should make a guess of what you want because then the person who requests it becomes upset because they didn't explain enough
I have a lot of because words help
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:03:29 AM by Kyuande »

i already have the quake stuff

i have
Quake-Like powerups
Alpha Colas
Power Colas
Doom-Like armor pickups
Health pickup (i might want variations of those though, they all heal about 25%)
and no those mannpower ones are big and ugly (too big)
so you want more?

Yeah, i'm looking for something more unique than generic "GO FASTER" "U NO GET DAMAGE" and "DOUBLE DAMAGE" powerups.

You're one requesting it, so what exactly do you want?

Just do something nice and balanced
Preferably 15-20 seconds and a spinning single-colored icon about 1/2 the size of a blockhead
Try to balance it.
I'm commonly the idea guy but this type of thing is hard to think up.

Just do something nice and balanced
Preferably 15-20 seconds and a spinning single-colored icon about 1/2 the size of a blockhead
Try to balance it.
I'm commonly the idea guy but this type of thing is hard to think up.
so you just want
"a power-up"
you have no idea what it is, you just want us to make it