Author Topic: Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.  (Read 10760 times)

Lightweight Tony feels need to bump threads in order to supply the fake news media with more slander! Sad!

Lightweight Tony feels need to bump threads in order to supply the fake news media with more slander! Sad!

It was still on the first page.

I don't know Poliwhirl did spent the entire time trying to call me out about lying about Alan Resnick.

there should be an executive order preventing lord tony & kimon from interacting with each other on the BLF ever again

Both of you need to take a break lmao.

there should be an executive order preventing lord tony & kimon from interacting with each other on the BLF ever again
Tony should just be BoS at this point tbh

This

Tony should just be BoS at this point tbh

Tony isn't breaking any rules, stop crying over it.

On this account. When you have more alts than I have fingers I think there might be a problem.

he's still a huge loving problem for a majority of the forums. what don't you understand about that?

he's still a huge loving problem for a majority of the forums. what don't you understand about that?

What don't you understand about the fact that he's not breaking any rules? Just because you don't personally like him doesn't mean he should be a BOS.

On this account. When you have more alts than I have fingers I think there might be a problem.

Personally I think anyone who's been perma'd should be a BOS. No exceptions. It's not going to happen though

yeah on this account, but the fact that he has had like more then 10 accounts on blockland and he isn't BOS is dumb

yeah on this account, but the fact that he has had like more then 10 accounts on blockland and he isn't BOS is dumb
1. He hasnt had 10 accounts
2. considering well over half of those bans were related to ponys or asking for money(not actual forum rules) it's pretty absurd to say he's bos.