My Apology to BLF and it's members

Author Topic: My Apology to BLF and it's members  (Read 3917 times)

Before I start, I just wanted to say that this is NOT a plea for sympathy nor is this me trying to be edgy

Hello BLF,
Today I wanted to get some things off my chest.  I want to apologize for the bullstuff that I pulled on BLF and with it's members. 

The first thing I want to apologize for is the stuff that I pulled in the CSGO thread a while back.  I know I kind of made an apology to the people over there but after looking back my posts (the are really cringy and un called for), I want to apologize for that stuff.  I don't know why I sperged out in the thread and basically spammed it to hell, and I apologize for this.  The second thing I want to apologize is for the uncalled for posting that I do on various topics (stuffposting as we call it).  I understand that a lot of people do it but I kind of feel bad for doing it.

There are four people in particular that I want to apologize to. 

The first person is Skill4Life.  A while back, he hosted a Minecraft server for the people who were in Honno's Teamspeak server.  After playing on that server for a while, I made a house that was far away from everyone else because I didn't want any of my stuff to get stolen.  It was actually a good idea and nothing got stolen until I made the mistake of showing Mr. Queeba where my house and stuff was (I even told him to not tell anyone else).  The next day, I logged in to see everything was gone and someone had gone through all of my chests and taken everything.  At this point, I became pissed went to Someone's house (I can't remember who's house it was), took all the Iron out of their chest and left the server (so they could get to it).  Later that day I was banned permanently and was banned from the Teamspeak room.  I don't really know why I defended myself because what I did was wrong and I honestly deserve the ban.  I also wanted to say sorry for calling your voice annoying and you an arrogant richard.  Also, Yes skill you can post the screenshots of me lying and defending myself.  Also, if I missed anything please reply and tell me. 
The second person I want to apologize to is Pecon.  Although I forgot why I disliked you and I did apologize to you in the apology thread (I think the thread is too old to reply and post on).  All I can remember is it had to do something with admin on Boss Battles, I became pissed and held a grudge against you ever since.
The third person is Kickflow.  Honestly, I don't know why I hated you and I guarantee you it had to do something with the Minecraft server as well. 
The fourth person I want to apologize to is Freek.  Even though I didn't really hold a grudge to you that long, I want to apologize for calling you egotistical and arrogant.  Also, your YouTube channel is pretty good, I subbed.

It felt good to get all this stuff off my chest.  Please if i missed anything that I did that I didn't include tell me.

the number one rule of apologies: DONT.
which stands for:
D - DONT
O - MAKE
N - APOLOGIES
T - THEY ALWAYS BACKFIRE

snip
I am aware, I really wanted to get these things off my chest.  I am prepared for what people are going to say.

You could just disappear for about two weeks, and any transgressions you've made here would be long forgotten.

You could just disappear for about two weeks, and any transgressions you've made here would be long forgotten.
yea this
its really that easy

T - THEY ALWAYS BACKFIRE
They usually backfire. I sense actual remorse in this one, so it seems far more unlikely.

Oh hey! I wondered where you've been! What's up?

Hey, just wanted to let you know that i don't hold anything that happened two years ago against you. The only thing that irked me out was the recent warrantless slander you were throwing at me. Even with that though, all is forgiven, and i hope you don't associate me with negative aspects of your earlier self.

the number one rule of apologies: DONT.
which stands for:
D - DONT
O - MAKE
N - APOLOGIES
T - THEY ALWAYS BACKFIRE
First, plagiarizing jokes is punishable by death.
Second
N - APOLOGIES
You didnt even try.

Hey, just wanted to let you know that i don't hold anything that happened two years ago against you. The only thing that irked me out was the recent warrantless slander you were throwing at me. Even with that though, all is forgiven, and i hope you don't associate me with negative aspects of your earlier self.
I don't associate you with anything negative

The first thing I want to apologize for is the stuff that I pulled in the CSGO thread a while back.  I know I kind of made an apology to the people over there but after looking back my posts (the are really cringy and un called for), I want to apologize for that stuff. 

There are four people in particular that I want to apologize to. 

The first person is Skill4Life.  A while back,

The second person I want to apologize to is Pecon.  Although I forgot why I disliked you
ever since.

The third person is Kickflow.  Honestly, I don't know why I hated you

The fourth person I want to apologize to is Freek.  Even though I didn't really hold a grudge to you that long, I want to apologize for calling you egotistical and arrogant.  Also, your YouTube channel is pretty good, I subbed.

It felt good to get all this stuff off my chest.  Please if i missed anything that I did that I didn't include tell me.
It must feel good to get all this attention over stuff that happened a long time ago and literally no one remembers.

This is precisely why apology threads are a bad idea and only further hurt the OP's reputation.

It must feel good to get all this attention over stuff that happened a long time ago and literally no one remembers.

This is precisely why apology threads are a bad idea and only further hurt the OP's reputation.
I feel like it's people like you that make these kind of threads bad, like, if someone genuinely wants to apologize for something they did, then let them, don't make them feel worse about it