OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!

Author Topic: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!  (Read 12390 times)

What point? That you're overreacting about sarcasm? Just stop INH
Sounds familiar...

Despite his size, Tiny Annoying Orange has some big attitude. You better pray he doesn't hear your insolence
Phant "I'm in the wrong so I'll just act ironic in hopes to dodge the argument at hand!" OS

What point? That you're overreacting about sarcasm? Just stop INH
Lol what

How about no? Is that in your book hate speech?
you're really tangoing with tiny Annoying Orange now. he's going to deport you if you dont apologize

Phant "I'm in the wrong so I'll just act ironic in hopes to dodge the argument at hand!" OS
What am I wrong about? Tiny Annoying Orange is an iconic meme and anybody who disagrees is clearly out of their mind

What am I wrong about? Tiny Annoying Orange is an iconic meme and anybody who disagrees is clearly out of their mind

His claim was that Tiny Annoying Orange is a meme used by liberals and commies. Is that what i'm dodging right now?

Hey guys what did I mi-

oh

His claim was that Tiny Annoying Orange is a meme used by liberals and commies. Is that what i'm dodging right now?
Didn't it start by Commies and liberals against Annoying Orange.

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I hope you realize you acting handicapped doesn't help the situation at all, it just goes against you and further proves you're in the wrong and when confronted, you act like an idiot in hopes it will all blow away.

Hey guys what did I mi-

oh
Red spy you're my go-to nonbiased stupidity judger slash meme brown townyzer

tell me: is tiny Annoying Orange a good meme or is it spam

those posts aren't even bad. you post stuffty topics all the time path I don't know why you aren't banned permanently yet

Red spy you're my go-to nonbiased stupidity judger slash meme brown townyzer

tell me: is tiny Annoying Orange a good meme or is it spam

What the forget is tiny Annoying Orange

All the annoying users ran out of people to annoy on so they turned on each other it seems

What the forget is tiny Annoying Orange
A meme to attack Annoying Orange.