Poll

Of the most commonly used, favourite 2017 emote?

0 (0%)
3 (4.9%)
9 (14.8%)
26 (42.6%)
1 (1.6%)
2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
10 (16.4%)
2 (3.3%)
Something Different (Explain Below)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining  (Read 42605 times)

I'd like to personally apologise for pushing people into the EA Conference. I should have know it would be what it was.

I really hope tomorrow's Xbox presser is a much better spend of your time. See you then.

ea was garbage, nothing but loving SPORRRTS

Need for speed: fast and the furious

totally buying it though

Those Madden cutscenes looked like GTA V

Also, besides lacking sleep from being sick, the EA conference actually put me to sleep, especially during the sports moments

What they did for Star Wars was pretty cool, and while people are excited for NFS, i just haven't been able to care about NFS since 3 for the PS1

fell asleep because of ea. i'll never forgive them

no one actually goes to E3 to see loving madden and fifa; why'd they waste so much energy on those?

no one actually goes to E3 to see loving madden and fifa; why'd they waste so much energy on those?
because they're ea

The problem with EA is that they know their sports market is the biggest market, so they want to really heavily push for them...but I think the general consensus by everybody is that the kind of people who enjoy those games aren't the same type of people watching E3.

Another issue is the spokespeople; EA Play/E3 still has that air of professionalism necessary for talking to shareholders, as was the original purpose of these events, but the events are now more for the community. Shareholders have an expectation the VPs have an active interest in the product, hence why you see a lot of top level, boring executives talk. Ubisoft should be very interesting this year as they're going to be pushing forward developers with a passion for their games and who've had a little public speaking training.

Courtesy of Gatysh: