E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining

Poll

Of the most commonly used, favourite 2017 emote?

0 (0%)
3 (4.9%)
9 (14.8%)
26 (42.6%)
1 (1.6%)
2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
10 (16.4%)
2 (3.3%)
Something Different (Explain Below)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining  (Read 42175 times)

the only thing i care about in this e3 is splatoon 2 and maybe the other switch stuff

• 343 will have something at E3, but it won't be Halo 6.

those forgeters, i need to be able to judge early on if they're ruining halo 6 so i can stop worrying about it

those forgeters, i need to be able to judge early on if they're ruining halo 6 so i can stop worrying about it

You don't need to see what they're doing to know that they'll ruin it.

You don't need to see what they're doing to know that they'll ruin it.

idk they rightfully received a monumental amount of stuff for 5 that they could learn from, and they're apparently bringing back elements of the classic art style, so im at least hopeful. aside from the annoying forerunner architecture and lame story lines, the elites being brute 2.0's irks me the most

idk they rightfully received a monumental amount of stuff for 5 that they could learn from,

They also received stuff for Halo 4, Master chief collection, actually basically everything they've made so far. They've shown that they are set it their ways and I have zero expectations for the next halo game

and they're apparently bringing back elements of the classic art style,

I don't know about that. I would need a source.

aside from the annoying forerunner architecture and lame story lines, the elites being brute 2.0's irks me the most

There are a number of things that piss me off about 343s halo games but I really don't feel like writing an essay about it right now.

I don't know about that. I would need a source.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4UHV9fBOI0

There are sources in the description

I don't know about the art style as a whole, but they're bringing back the black undersuits so that spartans don't look like power rangers or whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4UHV9fBOI0

There are sources in the description

I don't know about the art style as a whole, but they're bringing back the black undersuits so that spartans don't look like power rangers or whatever

I mean they also brought back the covenant speaking english in Halo 5 but they overdid it. I don't think it's going to be a return to the whole artsyle.

the only thing i care about in this e3 is splatoon 2 and maybe the other switch stuff
I still expect your full attendance for all the festivities.

I still expect your full attendance for all the festivities.
im probably still going to look at the other e3 stuff, its going to be a lot to digest at once lol

if nintendo doesn't so much as utter the two words "animal" and "crossing" consecutively im going to hunt down reggie and miyamoto and hold them for ransom

nintendo presentation: "you forgetin animals you're crossin the god damn line with all these requests for animal crossing!"

E3 made their own timetable. Sourced by Superstarxalien169.

Keeping my own up since it doesn't include several of the pressers.

E3 made their own timetable. Sourced by Superstarxalien169.

Keeping my own up since it doesn't include several of the pressers.
12pm june 14th...
Well stuff.
Ill have to watch the nintendo e3 later.

First wave of emotes are done.

I'm currently working on the 200px high gifs.

If you see anything you think is missing and absolutely needs to be there (such as company logos, Segata Sanshrio images or any jokes from previous years), give us a toot.

my money is on bethesda announcing something and everybody being non-reactive.