Poll

Of the most commonly used, favourite 2017 emote?

0 (0%)
3 (4.9%)
9 (14.8%)
26 (42.6%)
1 (1.6%)
2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
10 (16.4%)
2 (3.3%)
Something Different (Explain Below)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining  (Read 41893 times)

You would think, but these are AAA companies we're talking about, no telling if they'd learn from their mistakes. Good to be optimistic though.
tru tru, after seeing Ubi handle for honor i might not buy another AAA game on release for a while lol

tru tru, after seeing Ubi handle for honor i might not buy another AAA game on release for a while lol
Yeah, be left with the piles of putrid stuff left behind by so called "indie developers" every single day on Steam. Why Valve allows them to peddle their disgusting garbage is beyond me.

Seriously, have you seen the state of the indie industry? For every 1 decent title, it's shadowed by 20 stuff ones that take in all the profit. I ain't supporting that.

Yeah, be left with the piles of putrid stuff left behind by so called "indie developers" every single day on Steam. Why Valve allows them to peddle their disgusting garbage is beyond me.

Seriously, have you seen the state of the indie industry? For every 1 decent title, it's shadowed by 20 stuff ones that take in all the profit. I ain't supporting that.
cool your kangaroos hotshot, im not too hot about the indie industry either. was just saying i dont feel like spending at least $60 every time i want a game thats release turns out to be subpar. maybe at a decreased price or after i see its actually worth the hype

maybe at a decreased price or after i see its actually worth the hype
If people continue to only pay <$20 for AAA games during sales periods, you only have yourselves to blame for DLC/DRM practices being as stingy as they are.

If people continue to only pay <$20 for AAA games during sales periods, you only have yourselves to blame for DLC/DRM practices being as stingy as they are.
im not saying $60 is too expensive for a game, ill gladly spend $60 on a game if i think its fun enough, even $90 for a seaon pass. for example, i spent $60 on for honor. great game, have a stuffton of hours, doesn't mean the release was garbage. i dont regret this specific purchase, but im not willing to take that risk every time i see a new AAA title released

ea at e3? they're going to make something and then downgrade it.

sims 5
all the people are just 2D drawings and every room requires you to load a new world cell

a shooting. i like some of you guys dont go to e3

@McJob/RedGajin.
Yeah, totally understood what RedGajin meant right from the start.
It's not that he thinks $60 is too much for a game, it's that it really sucks when you spend that much expecting something good only to find out how disappointing it is.
And he didn't say "not going to buy AAA ever", he just said at release.

i want ubi to announce a splinter cell already

Cant wait to see Destiny 2 trailer, maybe even gameplay???

TFW ur getting gameplay before E3 ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

if they make a battlefront 2, ill def cop this time. i heard this last battlefront was subpar, and i think theyd only be able to improve on a second one
Trailer is coming out April 15th and the people who made it said its amazing. And EA dont usually brag about games, so I think we're in for a treat.