Poll

Of the most commonly used, favourite 2017 emote?

0 (0%)
3 (4.9%)
9 (14.8%)
26 (42.6%)
1 (1.6%)
2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
10 (16.4%)
2 (3.3%)
Something Different (Explain Below)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining  (Read 42594 times)

i wish they could have named the new xbox console xbox scorpio instead of xbox x

Bethesda give me Wolfenstein!

I can't wait for Ori 2, the first one was amazing, haven't been able to play the additional story yet though

The price tag for the Xbox One X was $300 less than what i was thinking it would be, and while that's still way out of my price range, for a brand new console with teraflops, complete 4K, 60 FPS, a vape cooler, and can play Xbox originals, all packed inside of a console smaller than the Xbox One S, it was quite a surprise

#GoMadden

Bethesda give me Wolfenstein!
i wanna see quake champions or a new last free update for doom

obsidian fallout when

Reminder that Bethesda has been pushed back to 9PM Pacific. That's less than 2 hours away. Sorry for those of you who will be up at or past midnight.

wait a loving second that means I can play jsrf on my brother's xbox one

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

i wish they could have named the new xbox console xbox scorpio instead of xbox x
wait what that's the actual loving name ahahahahahah my mans whoever came up with that needty get fired ahah

wait a loving second that means I can play jsrf on my brother's xbox one
WAIT WHAT

hold on, are original xbox games going to have the ability to be played on previous xbox one consoles, or just the xbox one x?

WAIT WHAT
If you haven't heard yet the Xbox One is getting Original Xbox back compat just like it did for the 360. Jet Set Radio Future isn't confirmed but its one of the most notable Original Xbox games out there so it's a practical possibility.
hold on, are original xbox games going to have the ability to be played on previous xbox one consoles, or just the xbox one x?
It'll be on both. The Xbox One X isn't a machine for exclusive stuff just higher quality stuff.