WSJ VS. YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD | 4/30/2017 | AppNexus and the WSJ connection

Author Topic: WSJ VS. YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD | 4/30/2017 | AppNexus and the WSJ connection  (Read 10693 times)

Fake news media needs to be held accountable for the disasters they cause.

Prove it. Use evidence too.
Write a 5-7 sentence paragraph explaining how PhantOS trusts fallacies more than evidence. Use evidence from the passages above to support your response.

Does PhantOS trust fallacies? Explain.

If this means that all the "game design brown townysts" and lets players have to get real jobs then I don't mind more restrictions on the ads.

Does PhantOS trust fallacies? Explain.
can i have a multiple choice question please

Note: please write in black or blue ink please

If this means that all the "game design brown townysts" and lets players have to get real jobs then I don't mind more restrictions on the ads.

yeah god forbid entertainers entertain

Note: please write in black or blue ink please
3 hole punch paper too, you'll get marks deducted without those holes

AND YOU GOD DAMN STAPLE YOUR OWN PAPERS

dont forget to remove the messy notebook edge or else im gonna fail your paper cause holy stuff is that stuff annoying when im stacking papers

is tactical nuke the new lord tony????????????

jk

is tactical nuke the new lord tony????????????

jk

o ya bud well at least I don't post the same thing three times in a row

for those who didn't watch the video, h3h3productions just exposed WSJ for faking their photographic material

the video "Chief Keef dancing to Alabama monday", which has been the key video for "exposing" company ads running on tribal videos, had only earned around $8 before being demonetized (Youtube forcefully revoked ad-showing capabilities on the video)

when did this happen? SEPTEMBER 2016
when were the photos "taken"? RECENTLY (as evidenced by very similar viewcounts)
some photos even had different ads, but the SAME viewcount, which is virtually impossible for a video like that

overall,

do
not
trust
WSJ
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 07:12:25 PM by Tactical Nuke »

If he retracts his video was it still a slam dunk?