[NEWS] Pepsi removes ad and apologizes to BLM.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pepsi removes ad and apologizes to BLM.  (Read 2078 times)

Pepsi stated they will be pulling the ad and have apologized to BLM because they didn't want their ad to seem like it was "pro police" or apart of "blue lives matter" they didn't want to offend the left.

Personally they shouldn't have even apologized. That's how PC culture wins.

Personally they shouldn't have even apologized. That's how PC culture wins.
yeah dude xbox culture for life

tony for the love of forget could you start putting sources in your goddamn news reports i dont even care if you stuff on a piece of paper and use it as a source as long as you give us something it doesn't even have to be credible in the slightest anything will do

tony for the love of forget could you start putting sources in your goddamn news reports i dont even care if you stuff on a piece of paper and use it as a source as long as you give us something it doesn't even have to be credible in the slightest anything will do

heres your dam source now stop complainging

heres your dam source now stop complainging
thank you i can actually read this

Google news is my main source.

If a newspaper had an article on Donald Annoying Orange they'd need information, they wouldn't just put "Donald Annoying Orange said he wants a wall, go look it up on Google for the information."

Same goes for you Tony, we need a source, don't just say "you can do it yourselves" because yes, we can, but not all the time is it the right source and half the time people don't have time to look up everything you talk about.

The difference between me and a news journalist is that I'm not a journalist.

maybe if you want to keep reporting the news you better act like one

What is reporting the news anyways. Every generic newspaper writes a few vague paragraphs and not source stuff. Except for pictures, not every story even gets its own pictures.

it sure as hell ain't this

it sure as hell ain't this

You're right because this is a Lego forum. Why are you demanding such high journalistic integrity for someone that is not even part of the press?