Author Topic: [ACTUAL NEWS] Social Justice Warriors offer "delearning" classes  (Read 3329 times)

https://twitter.com/oudaily/status/849769032911908866

This is absurd. It's so absurd it looks like something tony news network would come up with, except it's real.

I summon thee Tony
He's coming. Source was posted this time

It's aimed at frat boys lol wtf

It's gonna be awkward for that black frat guy to go unlearn how to be tribal against himself

I wonder how the enrollment is gonna be for these classes

if you think of it, if you enrol in these courses, you admit to being loveist/tribal etc.

who would want this lol

it won't
enrollment will not be

so..whats the issue? it just sounds like a diversity awareness class? these have been around for a while

loving christ what the hell

really hope almost no one signs up for the class and that it crumbles apart.

how does this even work? do they hit you on the head with a hammer over and over again until you forget what racism is?

how does this even work? do they hit you on the head with a hammer over and over again until you forget what racism is?
they expose you to the dangers of racism so you become sensitized to it and understand why its bad

that or they suck parts of your brain out with a bendy straw

so..whats the issue? it just sounds like a diversity awareness class? these have been around for a while
People aren't really receptive to your ideas if accepting them means implicitly admitting you're tribal.

Nobody is going to attend a class that says, "come here and learn how to stop being tribal"

sounds so loving stupid lmao

Wanna know what else works for "unlearning"?
Major brain trauma