faced one of my biggest fears today: telling my crush how i feel

Author Topic: faced one of my biggest fears today: telling my crush how i feel  (Read 2134 times)

i can see hot girls on the internet, whatevs,

I thought you had a research addiction lol

< 2017
< being attracted to 3D women

pathetic
< being attracted to 2d women

< being attracted to 2d women

< being attracted to women

Only brainlets understand

< being attracted

true borgs will reblog

any of you guys have any telling-your-crush-how-you-feel stories?
So like this happened a few days ago and I mean, I'm not really complaining or anything? I just feel like I could have done it better.

Basically, I've liked this guy for 6+ months and I have really low self esteem so that doesn't go to well together. Basically I'm talking to my friend about this for awhile, and I guess he thought it would be a good idea to tell the guy I like about the hints I'm dropping, in which he confronted me about it. I mean, I wish I could have approached him about it, but hey we're dating now so that's good :)

If you're ever good enough friends with them like I was, don't feel afraid to ask. It probably wouldn't make things as awkward as you would think if you've known them long enough.

is she stupid thick though

If you tell your crush that you love them, yet they don't feel the same way and are still friends / want to still be friends, that's being friend-zoned.
I've always wondered why friend zoned has some negative connotation to it.  Is it better to get denied and have them not talk to you anymore or something?

I've always wondered why friend zoned has some negative connotation to it.  Is it better to get denied and have them not talk to you anymore or something?
It's more of a jealousy thing iirc

Good on you for trying. Don't ever be afraid of a no.

i've encountered too many thots to build a relationship like that, sadly enough

i miss the good life

>making and keeping real-life friends
lol for what reason. people is fakes man. toxic as forget

as long as she's thicc i wholeheartedly support you. rejection is a devastating attack attack, but you need to recover, bounce back and start fishing- there's plenty more fish in the sea
this

So, over the course of my life I've only had 1 crush I've never told about. The rest are either fictional (aside from Curie) or I've told my secret to. And, over the course of my life so far, I've had 6 crushes IRL, and others that are fictional but forget those ones.
iktf
except that fictional stuff... moreso just damn i wanna pipe this bihh who i dont even know like instagram thotties and stuff